Articles

#

By Pat Hammond

Above & Beyond Childcare

In this month's episode of Live from the Hive, we're talking about daycare with Rebecca Collins, owner of Above and Beyond Childcare.

Whether you're self-employed or work in a cubicle, day care is a big issue for a lot of parents and Rebecca is going to give us some insider tips for finding the right daycare provider for your family as well as some news about upcoming rule changes to the State of New Hampshire's licensing for day care providers.

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

In this month's episode...

In this month's episode of Live from the Hive, the incomparable Tammy Downing from Out of the Box Tours is back in the Hive. Tammy is always a lot of fun and you will definitely want to stay tuned to hear about her latest paranormal and foodie tours around New England.

Also this month, I am super excited to have special guest Jordyn Mastacouris from On Point Consulting.

If you've ever dreamed of starting your own business, you need to put Jordyn on speed dial.

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

Love it or hate it, the fact remains the same, The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, typically referred to as Obamacare or ACA, has created a lot of headaches for sole proprietors, and with this year's tax penalty for not having ACA-compliant insurance at 2.5% of your household adjusted gross income[1], those headaches have gone from being a gentle throbbing in your temple to an ice pick in your brain.

• Premiums
  • Out of pocket costs
  • What is covered?
  • What has to be covered to avoid tax penalties?
Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

Love it or hate it, the fact remains the same, The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, typically referred to as Obamacare or ACA, has created a lot of headaches for sole proprietors, and with this year's tax penalty for not having ACA-compliant insurance at 2.5% of your household adjusted gross income[1], those headaches have gone from being a gentle throbbing in your temple to an ice pick in your brain.

• Premiums
  • Out of pocket costs
  • What is covered?
Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

• Premiums
  • Out of pocket costs
  • What is covered?
Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

• Premiums
  • Out of pocket costs
  • What is covered?
Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

• Premiums
  • Out of pocket costs
  • What is covered?
Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

• Premiums
  • Out of pocket costs
  • What is covered?
Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

What do you get when you mix wine, chocolate, ghosts, and toner?

Would you believe a boat load of savings and a whole lot of fun?

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you but I am super excited about 2017. I spent the last couple weeks networking and I am on overload at this point. I'm bouncing off the walls and running around like a lunatic and it's driving my husband and everyone else around me a little nuts.

One of the things that got me so excited is that we are kicking off the new year with not one, but two guests on this month's edition of Live from the Hive, Tammy Downing from Out of the Box Tours and Mike Lynch from Inkspot NH.

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

Kick back and relax...

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but for one Army veteran, Holy Smokes cigar shop and lounge is a way of life.

Located at 297 S. Willow Street in Manchester, Holy Smokes is a shop where a man, or a woman, can find their favorite brand and enjoy a quiet smoke without worrying about offending anyone's senses or sensibilities.

Read full post »