Articles

#

By Pat Hammond

It's Clydesdale Camera Day!

Next Saturday, April 1st is Clydesdale Camera Day at the Anheuser-Busch plant in Merrimack. (http://www.newhampshire.com/section/newhampshire04#/event/6086781-clydesdale-camera-day?location=03301-concord§ions=all&date=today)

I know what you're thinking. The events calendar is already full of business activities, why is she wasting space with pretty horses?

The short version is that I was doing my weekly rounds of the local events calendars the other day and when I came across Camera Day with the Clydesdales I thought this was genius. You could even say that it's elite brand management.

I mean what is more iconic than a Clydesdale?

Budweiser makes beer which is, of course, a product designed for adults. But their brand transcends the adult only demographic. It has a rich history and the images they present to the public are cuddly and family friendly. (Anyone remember the Budweiser frogs?)

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

Next Saturday, April 1st is Clydesdale Camera Day at the Anheuser-Busch plant in Merrimack. (http://www.newhampshire.com/section/newhampshire04#/event/6086781-clydesdale-camera-day?location=03301-concord§ions=all&date=today)

I know what you're thinking. The events calendar is already full of business activities, why is she wasting space with pretty horses?

The short version is that I was doing my weekly rounds of the local events calendars the other day and when I came across Camera Day with the Clydesdales I thought this was genius. You could even say that it's elite brand management.

Budweiser makes beer which is, of course, a product designed for adults. But their brand transcends the adult only demographic. It has a rich history and the images they present to the public are cuddly and family friendly. (Anyone remember the Budweiser frogs?)

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

9 More Weeks 'Til 2016 -- Time to Make Some Changes!

Lot's of great conversations this month. I am super excited to sit down with Your Creative Solutionist, the one and only Peter Jude Ricciardi who is sharing the details of his recent re-branding experience, a quick primer on mining content to share on social media and a little insight into what you can do to promote your small business.

I'm also joined by regular pod partner Jen Ryan from Jen Ryan Coaching. As usual, Jen is full of great tips and info as we brainstorm about how your service based business can add products to reach new markets and create new revenue streams. Jen always has the best tips and advice and she makes everything seem so do-able.

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

No doubt about it, Daryl Eames from New England Web Strategies may be the MacGyver of marketing.

Read full post »