Articles

#

By Pat Hammond

Ssshhh....Alpha Loft is Moving!

I'm not sure why this seems like some kind of state secret, but Alpha Loft Manchester is moving to the 2nd floor of 1087 Elm Street on October 1st.  

It's kind of weird since it's been in the Union Leader and I've personally confirmed it with the peeps at Alpha Loft, but you will find almost no mention of it anywhere on the web.  (Not even on Alpha Loft's website...)

I wish I could say I'm going to miss the wonky conference room floor of their old space at 844 Elm Street, but I'm not.  It was always a toss up between showing up early for a prime end-of-table spot and risking a parking ticket at the time-sensitive meters or spend an entire meeting trying to keep your chair from rolling on the steeply slanted floor so you didn't break a rib when you hit the conference table.  

Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

Gearing up for Veterans Week

Last year Chris Pastrana from NH Business Show and I teamed up to honor New Hampshire veterans by featuring seven veteran owned businesses in seven days.  

We had so much fun and met so many incredible people that we decided to do it again.

The week of November 5th - 11th, Chris and I will be posting video interviews and articles about local veteran owned businesses. 

If you are a veteran and would like your business featured let us know.  I can be reached at buzz@queencity.buzz.  Please use "Veterans Week" in the subject line.

Top Business & Networking Picks for 8/13/17 - 8/19/17

1.  Coffee Buzz Networking - Manchester 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM on Monday, August 14th at Aroma Joe's Coffee, 2 S. Beech Street, Manchester
  1. Google I/O Recap: The Road Ahead - Manchester 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Monday, August 14th at Alpha Loft, 844 Elm Street, Manchester
  1. Present to One or Many from Greater Londonderry Business and Professional Women's Association 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Wednesday, August 16th at La Carreta Mexican Restaurant, 44 Nashua Road, Londonderry, NH
Read full post »
#

By Pat Hammond

More Changes Coming to the Weekly Roundup!

Starting Thursday, August 31st local tech events will have their own weekly listing called  NH Tech Roundup.

The tech industry has become a key player in the local economy and the number of tech specific business and networking events, as well as tech training, workshops, and networking groups have reached the point that they deserve their own spotlight.  

As always, if you have a networking group or business event that you would like to share in the Weekly Roundup of Business & Networking Events or a tech group or event for the NH Tech Roundup drop me a line.  I can be reached at buzz@queencity.buzz.

Sneak Peek

In honor of local tech, this week's sneak peek is a new group called New Hampshire Robot Operating System Users Group (NH-ROS).

Robotics has grown well beyond the realm of kiddie toys and military applications and is now taking on prominent roles in fields such as manufacturing and medicine.

Read full post »

By Chris Pastrana

By Chris Pastrana, NH Business Show November 09, 2016

Day 3 here we come! Beck is one of those people you don't forget. From the moment I walked into her studio I knew she would be great for Veterans week, and she didn't disappoint! It's hard to find women veteran business owners

To get more from Becky check her out at http://www.warriorsoulhealingmovement...

www.facebook.com/warriorsoulhealingmovement

Read full post »